Tuesday, September 2, 2014

what do birds think about all day

acrylic painting on canvas by paintwalk
Gallery   Twitter   Web
-------------------

Price £35

 ‘Light Switch Landscapes' are small paintings about the size of a standard light switch. I came up with the name because of my habit of nailing paintings to the nearest wall while I'm painting them. (Please note:  I am aware of the electricity cabling in my home).  When you're painting, the surrounding light affects the colours your eye reads. This can be useful to  gauge the colour density by using the natural or artificial light available.

"what do birds think about all day."
what do birds think about all day
 
Gallery   Twitter   Web

----------------------------

Price £35

This Painting is for sale for £35 direct from the artist. it is painted in acrylics on a 10 x 10 stretched canvas, ready to hang.

No comments:

Paint walk